Oh boy New Years
In lieu of a new place and a new job, here are some off-the-cuff resolutions.
1. Stop worrying about everything. Even if you lose your legs on a car crash on the way to work, at least you will not also have an ulcer.
2. Self-improvement does not mean self-flagellation. Be the best you you can be, but do not beat yourself up for not being someone else. You have some pretty okay qualities!
3. Finish book (working title still "that stupid novel").
4. Read print every day.
5. Take your vitamins.
6. Cook occasionally. Also, remember that it is great to get necessities like detergent and paper at Walmart, but if you neglect to get food, this may present some difficulties.
7. Draw sometimes.
8. Make new friends. Keep contact with the old ones. No, really. Even if it means using Facebook.
9. Take pictures. This means you have to go back to Walmart to get new batteries.
10. Keep random time-wasting to a minimum. Productive! But don't feel guilty about down-time, as long as there is some up-time.
11. Go to sleep at a reasonable hour, stupid.